Included among cloud services and mostly mistaken for cloud computing, Managed Services is a field of service in itself and currently offered by many providers. Here are the answers to questions such as what are managed services, what management areas they cover and what benefits they offer for the companies!
What are Managed Services?
Managed services is one of the subcategories of cloud services and includes a whole package of services that speed up and facilitate server, database, network and security operations. Managed Services comprise a large number of services that are offered through cloud. The provision of services through cloud ensures speed, security and energy savings, while also guaranteeing that the most effective use is made of the specific features of each service.
What are the Advantages of Managed Services?
- Moves the IT operations of companies over to the cloud systems to facilitate the processing.
- Enables the transfer of advantages specific to cloud systems, such as remote connection, to business processes
- Saves time and energy.
- 7 / 24 remote monitoring is made possible.
- Uninterrupted services is made possible.
- Superior security is ensured by means of multiple backup techniques.